Thursday, July 5, 2012

ORGANIC LAVENDER LOTION- FAVOURITE ITEM OF THE DAY-


Favourite Item of the Day: Organic Lavender Lotion
FROM: Melissa at HONEYBEEHOLISTICS on Etsy

This has by far been the best lotion that I have purchased on and off of Etsy. It is creamy and you think that it will leave a heavy residue but it doesn't! It soaks in quickly and leaves your skin instantly supple and smooth! I LOVE the lavender since it is my fave scent but I also have the lemon creme lotion as well and its divine (even though I keep getting hungry when I wear it).

Melissa makes all the items herself on her farm and has a baby Organics line, body care gift sets,many other body products, homemade incredible jams (my son ate all the rhubarb in a week), soaps and now she is dabbling in hair products!!

You will not be dissapointed in any of her lines and if you see a product in her shop but want to try another one of her scents, you can usually request a different scent since she makes them in batches.

MELISSA HAS OFFERED THIS WONDERFUL DISCOUNT CODE FOR ETSY!
VENUSBLOG22 for 22% off

4 comments:

  1. My fave was the organic Lemon Creme. Then today my new Organic Almond lotion came, definitely my new fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all her stuff!! It is so healthy yet SO wonderfully luxurious!! Her organic lip balm is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Marshmallow Honey face cream! And I use it for more than faces. It's great for all manner of itchies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave was the organic calendula lotion . amazing on my dd skin.

    ReplyDelete