Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Strawberry Shine - My Favourite Item of the Day







Favourite Item of the Day: Summer Strawberry Shine Cold processed Soap
FROM: Emily and Mike at SOAPFORYOURSOUL

I love, love, LOVE their artisan cold processed soaps! I bought a few different scents such as their Fall Applesauce ,Chill Pill mixed spearmint, peppermint with a touch of eucalyptus and one of my favourites, Summer Strawberry Shine .

Each bar has a true smelling long lasting scent and they are a good size which last just as long if not longer than commercial bars. I was really impressed that they aren't drying and hold up well and do not turn to a pile of mush even when sitting in the shower. Their use of fresh botanicals and quality ingredients makes all the difference in their soap products.

Their soap choices change constantly, and even the three above are the ones that I have purchased and personally used (applesauce will be back in the Fall). There is always a new one to try and you can always find a masculine theme for the men, fruity and trendy ones for women and fun and cute ones for the kids in any family. Great as gifts and they store really well and hold their scent too!

Check out their other items! they now carry hot and cold processed soaps, soy candles, gift sets, laundry soap and their new felted soaps!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! First I thought this is strawberry ice cream and was trying to think what is waiting for me in the refrigerator, then I watched closer and realized this is SOAP! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, the strawberry smell is delectable and it does smell like food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! Great feature!

    We are in full swing of summer scents right now, the applesauce will be back soon, and chill pill is a regular (available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/83898947/chill-pill-relaxing-aromatherapy-soap)

    Thanks so much for the review, it made my day!
    Blessings,
    Emily
    http://SoapForYourSoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These soaps are totally cool! I'm your newest follower from "Blogging Buddies" follow-me thread - I would love a "follow-back" if you get a chance: godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete